- 08-Dec-2014 to 01-Oct-2015 (PST)
- Sacramento, CA, USA
- $11.00 to $12.00
Caregiver/Home Care Aide
Position Type: Part-Time, Full-Time
Location: Clients home and other work sites as required
Experience Required: Minimum of 1 year vertifiable work experience as a caregiver (non-famiily member)
Reports to: Administrator or Manager Education Required: HS Diploma / GED
The Caregiver/Home Care Aide is responsible for assisting the client with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Caregiver/Home Care Aides provide non-medically directed personal care and supportive services in accordance with the plan of care.
At The HomeCare Source, we understand that quality of life can be imporved through personal inteaction and meaningful moments. Our Life Enrichment Activity Program "LEAP" goes beyond basic personal care to engage the mind, move the body, and improve the quality of the lives of seniors living at home.
One of the most important aspects of Home Care Aides/Caregivers with The Home Care Source will be providing clients with a strong sense of self-esteem and independence. Taking a genuine interest in the client, their life and their environment will help create a true sense of companionship.
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable experience working with seniors (non-family members)
- CNA or HHA certification helpful but necessary
- First Aid and CPR helpful
- A valid driver's license, a reliable vehicle and a clean driving record, including current registration and insurance coverage
- Must pass a thorough background investigation
- Current negative TB skin test
- Communicate effectively in English; both verbal and written
- Compassionate, patient and caring nature
- Effectively handle multiple tasks or functions and work independently
- Ensure confidentiality and maintain security of all client information
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!